Hotel entrance protocols for guests, collaborators and suppliers include:
- Practice of the norms of social distancing, hand washing protocols and internal norms before admission.
- Mandatory spacing of 2 meters between each person.
- Application of antibacterial gel.
- Temperature taking (maximum of 37.5 degrees, a higher temperature record implies additional protocols).
- Personal protective equipment will be provided (mask and gloves when necessary).
- Sanitation of footwear.
- Sanitization of bags, suitcases and travel accessories.